Post a picture, new or old!

Yes he has a beard. He looks too young without one!

1 Like

You better watch your man around @sleepybug
Supposedly she has a thing for older men with beards :smile:

2 Likes

lol! So do I :wink:

2 Likes

Well then Iā€™m happy you found a bearded man, although I dunno how old mr turtle isā€¦so canā€™t say if heā€™s older or not

Weā€™re the same age. When we met, he didnā€™t have the beard, I convinced him to grow it. Now heā€™s a Beardy McBeardface.

Is it itchy growing a beard?

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s itchy!! Thatā€™s why I end up shaving it usually

And I think I look better and younger clean shaven

Girls may like older looking guys but I take pride in my youthfulness

They always told me ā€œyouā€™ll be happy you look young when youā€™re olderā€. I finally understand that itā€™s true!

1 Like

I canā€™t grow a thick beard, my facial hair is very thin and starts to look weird after a week or so

My sisters bf has a real thick big beard

2 Likes

@anon84763962
I told my mom your idea of a wedding

My moms 69 and desperate for her to get grandkids and a married childā€¦my mom is using your idea of marriage as a selling point for my sister getting married, no white dress, no attention, but she wants none of it :kissing:

My mom thinks my sister isnā€™t 100% sure she wants to marry him and thatā€™s why

1 Like

My mom sometimes gets mad at me for not being married with kids yetā€¦Iā€™m like ma , Iā€™m young!!! 26 and I have sz!! Gimme a break

2 Likes

Lol your family sounds great

1 Like

I agree with @flameoftherhine your family does sound great!

The wedding is all up in the air at the moment. Mr Turtle is going through stress and doesnā€™t like that he hasnā€™t been as excited about the wedding as me. Or, rather, his excitement hasnā€™t been as enduring. So Iā€™ve left the ball in his court, so to speak.

2 Likes

We are twins! :wink:

1 Like

Love dk. Nice shirt.

Didnā€™t say what of?!? Meanderings of my mind.

3 Likes

Mortimerā€¦
Bigger, older, fasterā€¦(for now) Krav maga, Judo, and a few various odds and ends here and thereā€¦
Wanna tag team and take a wrestling championship? LOLā€¦

(maybe not faster, but pretty fastā€¦just playing I have blocked and put down guys half my age who were pretty fast and well trained)

1 Like

" Why would you rotate it? Lol I donā€™t like this picture at all when its right side up. Lol. But thanks for calling me cute."

Because if I look at someone sideways it either means I am fighting which I do not like to do, or I am drunk which I do not like to do :slight_smile:

You still didnā€™t have to rotate of and the post it again in a way I donā€™t like itā€¦

This is not cool, mate. You do it without permission.

1 Like

Mortimernouseā€¦I never could get that 6 pack thoughā€¦I had a 4 pack, LOLā€¦ too lazy to do sit ups and worked on arms, upper body and legs.
I like Roman Reigns on wrestlingā€¦he rocks, and I donā€™t care whose side he is on.

Oh no!

I tried to delete it and got this!

ā€œThat post was created too long ago. It can no longer be edited or deleted.ā€

What, time limits on editing? I am so sorry, I triedā€¦please forgive me. I didnā€™t know!
What is this like 10 minute time limits?

1 Like