Post a picture, new or old!

I need to see your picture now. I was just describing my ideal guy.

1 Like

You described Bryan lol

1 Like

Oh you scared meā€¦i would but then both male and females would stalk me and id have to remove myself from this siteā€¦this was a jokeā€¦but i have been stalked and its weird she was hott too she could have just talkes to meā€¦

1 Like

Bryan has blue eyes!!! I should message him asap

1 Like

honestly the guys I like are all handsome but career, money, safety is important too. This guy Iā€™m talking to, has no education, no money, no career. I like him but thereā€™s no future. He even has a son. I love kids but getting ahead in life is a big deal unless you are paralyzed. I have a mental illness but I do everything I can to make more money, study, etc/ Nobody is perfect but you need to do well in society. Life is made of pleasures.

itā€™s not a big deal if someone stalks you, take it easy. Hope to see your pic though, Iā€™m intrigued now. I have stalked someone too, and I can have him in a minute. I stalked him out of curiosity and pure time wasting. I just enjoyed it. Not in a crazy creepy way though, just subtle stalking :joy: take a chill pill and gain some stalkers! =^o^=

today I was talking to my makeup teacher, I donā€™t know how much money she makes in a year, she has her own beauty studio in the heart of downtown and sheā€™s a beautiful woman, talented, she worked for Channel etc and sheā€™s like, browsing guyā€™s pictures on Ok Cupid, or something and she told me, I wanna have good sex, most guys are ugly, Iā€™m not looking for money, I have a lot and she can not find anyone. people are different, itā€™s funny. everyone looks for something in life. :v:

I make enough random money to get byā€¦the sz is keeping me from my dreams of youtube stardomā€¦but ive found a youtuber who wants to use my ideas and pay me for themā€¦so i guess im headed in the right direction in spite of the szā€¦i doubt ill post a pic id rather get by on my thoughtsā€¦ive never had problems gettin women older or youngerā€¦my gf now is 6 years youngerā€¦i dont know what im rambling on for so end rant. . ā€¦

1 Like

now Iā€™m extremely intriguedā€¦ kiddingā€¦ :o) I have a boyfriend, he has a beard too you know ;o) heā€™s 10 years older than me. I think itā€™s nice to have a good age difference. works like magic. But I like 44-48 years the most. I like the extra attention, mainly ;o)

I might open a youtube channel in a year. Iā€™m not sure yet. My illness is not that dangerous or crazy. I experience some loss of touch with reality but Iā€™ve been considering doing a beauty blog and I will make a lot of money out of it. Iā€™m just playing with the idea nowadays.

Ink a few months ago.

3 Likes

What tattoo did you get ? I canā€™t see it well in the picture

1 Like

me while i was making beats a few weeks ago

6 Likes

Lol. A phrase in Latin.

Thats me getting older. Some people say I look sinister... : ) I dont mindā€¦

7 Likes

4 Likes

You look very nice in my opinion :smiley:

3 Likes

thank youā€¦ I could use some complimentsā€¦ I feel chubby. :thumbsdown:

1 Like

Bummer Maā€™am, donā€™t feel bad I am at almost at 200 lb.

1 Like

lolzā€¦ thanks anyway. :o) I hope I can diet a little bit this couple weeks. Iā€™m officially 60 kgs at 165 cm. I was 53 so thatā€™s why I feel conscious about it.