Post a compliment to the poster above game

Feel free to join in if you feel comfortable to :smiley:

@Blossom

Except for the scary snake, I like your pet pictures.

I think your cat and dog are beautiful and funny.

I also think you have a friendly smile,

6 Likes

You have good taste in food. Mayo on french fries is awesome

4 Likes

Yes… And vinegar and Liberal salt…

@crazydiamond444,

I like your search for truth hobby

2 Likes

Haha, I think my snake is cute!! :smile: But I understand that some people are scared of snakes.

I will tell the cats and the dog that you think they’re beautiful. Thank you!

And thank you about my smile. That’s so nice of you. :purple_heart:

Looks like you’re the last poster, so here goes! You take great selfies. Every picture is unique! You’re also a very nice person. You’re fun to talk to, on the forum.

3 Likes

I swear when I read the caption it said “post a complaint about the poster above” :joy:

Anyways, @Blossom

You seem like a great and friendly person! Kind of wish we could be friends in real life. I also like your username!

4 Likes

@Human, you’re an awesome mom and entrepreneur!

5 Likes

@Squanchy You seem very knowledgeable and helpful! I appreciate your presence here.

5 Likes

@antidepressant044 i liked your psychotic depression thread and Knowing lyrics is interesting.

4 Likes

@Yellowdiamond is always sunny and quick to give a like. Although I haven’t known her that long, I enjoy her positive disposition for sure. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

^

Patrick is a very funny and ravishingly handsome man. Many women swoon when he posts and they are slowly falling in love with him.

And those are just his bad points!

3 Likes

Patrick has a nice name:Patrick, and it is good to know that Patrick is also fond of his name

2 Likes

@Zoe is excellent at complimenting @Patrick . Her skills in this department know no bounds!

2 Likes

Lol…

Patrick is a great guy.

He is full of life, knows how to have a good time, and is good at supporting people…

Better?

Hmph!

@Patrick

Oh yes he has some great song lyrics

2 Likes

Just being silly @Zoe . Thought I would make my compliment, a compliment of your complimenting skills.

1 Like

@Bowens you’re always very respectful, try to help when you can, always nice, never quick to anger, try to get all the information before posting, and has always been kind to me, only ever built me up never down and makes me feel better even when you don’t mean to.

2 Likes

Thanks @Twialine !

@Twialine seems like a very nice person. I have never seen her say a harsh word to anyone else.

2 Likes

@Bowens thanks, I try… I can have a temp though if I feel something isn’t right

2 Likes

@Twialine is genuinely kind and caring, plus she’s gifted at creative arts

2 Likes

@CoCo is super nice and compassionate to just about everyone on here.

3 Likes

Thanks @crazydiamond444 !

1 Like