• Country/Pub
  • Ready meals
  • Cook yourself
  • Snacks
  • Dairy/Gluten/Allergy free food
  • Vegan, Vegetarian,
  • Anything
  • Other

Italian vegetarian, yum! Love my pasta, olives, cheese and pizza!

I eat a lot of meals that come out of a box and are simple to prepare. I like them.

I like it all. I love different foods and I love to mix it up and taste a little bit of everything.

I went for anything as although I mostly have ready meals/fast food due to poor motivation I do like meals I cook myself or that are cooked for me.

Eating a lot of vegetables every day minimizes side effect as well mental symptom, and if you can go completly on raw food diet its possible that you can control psychosis without medication, but from one person to another there is difference.

1 Like

I chose Italian food, I usually cook it - but its hard to make your own pizzeria style pizza. LateIy I have been eating low carb, so no Italian food - I dont like low carb or no carb pasta - yuk!

Where’s Chinese on this poll???

Too bad ‘everything’ isn’t a choice because that’s what I eat. Darn it.

10-96

i agree you have to include Chinese

i like most any type of asian, especially soups, like pho, but also really love fish/seafood.

1 Like

Pizza. Party pizzas are only a buck. I ate one nearly everyday for two months. Got old but pizza is still a primary part of my diet.

If I had to pick a cuisine to eat for the rest of my life, it would be Viking. I just dont have the physique to live off of sushi as much as I love it.

Meat. Lots of it.

fast food, i love the pulled chicken rom KFC and burger king is nice as well, not to keen on mac d’s anymore, it was a toss up between that and some sausages that i cook myself with a special sauce :slight_smile:

japanese food…

1 Like

Brown rice, salads, breyers choc ice cream, nachos, dry roasted peanuts, peanut butter, almonds, tuna, crab meat on salads, potatoes/sweet potatoes, eggs(scrambled, sunny side, omelete)

1 Like

Almost exclusively meat, vegetables and non-fat dairy products. But a few condiments like mustard, soy sauce, sugar-free ketch-up. And herbs and spices.Within those parameters I can whip up some pretty good home-cooked meals.

1 Like

I like fruit.—