Poll: Got a life or just surviving?

I study, and I have friends who come from time to time, so I must be alive,

5 Likes

I am surviving. Reminds me of the 8 years in Canada. At least I live with my parents so I don’t need to pay a rent. Struggling with my new job and with my weight. But at least I started meeting ppl and socializing.

3 Likes

I am trying to build a life for myself now, i’d say i have a life but i’ve got a lot of work to do,

i use to be barely surviving, i was overmedicated zombie, i’m glad that has changed.

4 Likes

Surviving is the start. It’s not easy but having a life isn’t hard when you’ve got the meds figured out. I know it’s hard for a lot but life can be a little different to most.

I live a decent life. I’m happy and content and have enough to do and enough spare time to play up. I don’t work and survive on government and family but it’s achievable. I’m content. Sure things could be better but I see people at the grindstone leading unhappy lives. At least I do what I like most of the time!

3 Likes

Just surviving… not much of a life… no school, no job, no friends, no boyfriend. not married… no kids. lol…

5 Likes

Last 20 years of, no life, no friends, no girlfriend, and for the last 15 years I have remained inside my apartment except when shopping for food, clothes, or when going for some beer or a summer walk. I have not even spoken to anyone long enough to learn their name over those years.

Yep, I would classify it as survival.

And, despite 88 of my posts recently being classified as SPAM, over the last 15 years I have only accepted money from my aunt and uncle at my birthday and at Christmas, and I asked a fellow for 5 cents once so that I had enough change to get home from a hospital after having a cast put on my ankle. The rest of my income comes from the ODSP disability support fund of the Ontario government. ( That’s $802 a month. )

3 Likes

I had a life, it went down hill with in a year, health wealth and friends.

4 Likes

i go up and down like a rollercoaster it aint very fun.

None the less im surviving which is good.

4 Likes

I definitely got a life. And a good life. I got plenty of things and activities to keep me busy all of the time. I’m happy and healthy. What more could I ask?

3 Likes

i got a “Life” because i value what i have left, even though i never asked for it. but many people would see it otherwise, especially to a stranger.

3 Likes

Just surviving, no job, 1 friend once a week…that’s about it.

3 Likes

just surviving struggling at times with my weight but things could be a lot worse

3 Likes

I am somewhere in between. I have a life as I have a family and enjoy friendship and traveling, but all these good things rely on my husband’s support. I am not financially independent.

4 Likes

Building a life for myself. I am not just surviving. I am inbetween. I do things but not as much as the average person.

4 Likes

I definitely got a life. I have a part time job. I’m soon to have two part time jobs. I have many hobbies and interests. I have many acquaintances and one friend. And a small family. (All of them are dying off). :sob:
I am very happy with my life and definitely never bored.

4 Likes

Is having no friends,doing ■■■■ all but surfing the net,watching tv, eating and drinking having a life or surviving? I do do better functioning wise now I’m near my stepdaughter though.

6 Likes

My Dad does all that except he also works.

2 Likes

survivor at the moment but we will see where that goes…gotta stay optimistic and realisitic too

2 Likes

Im living the dream…

4 Likes

I’m living just like a rock star. :guitar:

4 Likes