Poll: Do you think you're likeable?

I honestly have no idea. I think I am, but I may be biased. There are definitely characteristics in me that not all people can like, and I’m okay with that.

1 Like

Hard to comprehend I’m not invisible never mind likeable.

I was in the same situation as you, my friend. reflecting on your situation and what I did, makes me laugh (especially the way you wrote the situation out in your post.) I don’t think I had my fully developed paranoid sz when it happened, but I was not much of a social person at the time anyways. I didn’t even know the boyfriend was in the classroom, until the worst possible moment.

1 Like

I think I’m a cool person. People like me.
My illness is what sucks, and that seperate from who i am. I can only have grounded mature friends who are ok with not seeing me very often and don’t mind drinking coffee with me even if I catch myself rocking. Or my odd conversations sometimes.

I love myself. I think I’m just great. Trouble is, nobody else agrees with me. People like me when they first meet me. But, after they get to know me, they don’t like me anymore. This is universal, I find. And for the life of me, I don’t know why this is. I think I am a friendly, kind, warm, likeable person. But, others apparently don’t agree. People don’t call me. They don’t come over to my house or apartment to visit me. They don’t talk to me when they are sitting next to me at the dining room table. They talk to others. I smile at them and say hello to them, but this does not change their behavior. I invite people over to my apartment to visit at any time, and they don’t follow through. I drop by their apartments, and I get kicked out. Really, this is true! I’m about to the point where I will just stick to myself and lose myself in books and ignore everybody. Like I did when I was a young person. I live in an assisted living facility, and I am surrounded by people, but, it’s the same with them all. It’s hello, goodbye. None of them want to get too close. I live alone in my own private apartment.

1 Like

I think I’m fairly likable, even if I don’t have a ton of friends. I attribute the low number of friends to being so quiet. I have one very good friend, a few others who I would call good friends, and then a bunch of acquaintances. I’m happy with it that way. Hell, it beats my mid- to late-teens when I had zero friends, had completely isolated myself.

1 Like

People can only take me in small doses. After an hour spent with me most people lose their faith in humanity and make them feel like their whole life was a lie.
After an hour with me hookers will quit their profession and join a monastery.
After an hour spent with me grown men will cry and quit their jobs to become monks.
I’ve been known to cause wristwatches to stop cold.

where do you find them…? :thinking:

just kidding…

you sure it wasn’t an undercover cop? :confused:

Ha. I saw a hooker walking down the street just last night.

1 Like

Im not sure if im likeable. I dont talk enough.

Hard to tell. …

1 Like

I picked “Not Likeable” because I really don’t have friends.

I’m probably somewhere in the middle, but picked not likable anyways.

hard to tell some days if I even like myself.

excuse my English: I meant to say “you sure the person wasn’t an undercover cop?” :frowning:

but yeah, I know what you mean when you say “Hard to tell.” undercover cops always try their best! :cop:

1 Like