Poll: Cell Phone Usage - please respond

Wave - which phone do you use most often? Are both your phones active (i.e. do you have service for both ones - that seems expensive).

Hi @SzAdmin, No my current phone is an iPhone, I have had Androids in the past- I only have one phone
I do access this site many times with it

I donā€™t really use my phone for anything but work. Itā€™s a smart phone because I need to access email. Other than that, I hate the thing. It annoys me. I get lots of wrong numbers for the previous number owner and the battery dies so quickly because itā€™s constantly dinging about stupid notifications for games, email, phone updates, etc. Itā€™s an Android Samsung Galaxy S4. The AT&T guy talked my husband into one and I liked itā€™s size, I didnā€™t know the thing was so difficult to use and obnoxious. I hate smart phones. Canā€™t we go back to flip phones and playing frogger with the arrow keys? :smiley:

i have an iphone, but i rarely access this site with it. i leave it at home more often than not, though i realize thatā€™s counter to having it. i have a lot of concerns about technology in general and things that are handheld tracking in particular.