Poll: Are you a stubborn person?

I was i stubborn person. Now i tend to agree with people even when i disagree on different opinions.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I’ll hear anyone out. But I can be pretty set in my ways for certain things.

5 Likes

On the outside I entertain people’s ideas, on the inside I am very sure that I know everything and that my conclusions cannot be questioned.

3 Likes

I’m very stubborn. My favourite saying is “A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still”

5 Likes

You all can be stubborn, it’s not a bad thing. But what concerns me is that sometimes they keep their opinions even though they are wrong… :thinking:

1 Like

I could give examples from this forum but I think it’s not necessary

My pdocs say that I’m very stubborn.

3 Likes

I used to be stubborn but as I’m getting older I’m getting more relaxed and ready to try people’s methods

1 Like

I’m not stubborn.

Just be reasonable and do things my way. :wink:

4 Likes

@PatrickT go to sleep !!!
I don’t want to sleep…
Patrick it’s late in the night!!!
I have to talk with friends…
So @PatrickT is wrong and stubborn.
This is just an example lol

I am really not stubborn. I have been meek and mild all my life. I can get pissed off though when I get manipulated or if people try to condition me.

1 Like

Im a brat. Yes stubborn.

2 Likes

Can i bribe someone from this forum to vote “no” not stubborn :question: lol

1 Like

I’m stubborn to a fault. I’ve been wrong about some very important things in my life, and it has hurt me. I’m trying to work on it.

3 Likes

I’m an Aquarius. So yes, I am extremely stubborn.

4 Likes

Stubborn like Iraq. (a rock)

My favorite shirt used to be, “You can agree with me, or you can be wrong.”.

4 Likes

Reasoning with me in a debate can be like trying to talk a monkey out of slinging his :poop:. I’m not open to outside opinions.

2 Likes

Opinions technically can’t be right or wrong. Somebody saying person A is annoying may be true to them but another person might not agree. That doesn’t mean either of them are wrong.

Also no need to make these kind of comments.

2 Likes

Schizophrenia makes me spend too much time thinking and too much time involved with myself and my mental process. I’m stubborn but am learning to let a lot of it go. I’m older now and it’s just not worthwhile holding onto things that will never be resolved!

2 Likes

I am really very stubborn about certain things. I think I have changed a bit though.

2 Likes