Poll; Age of Forum Members Snapshot

Just curious…

• 18-34
  • 35-54
  • 55+

0 voters

I am 32. I don’t usually fall into the youngest bracket apart from this!

4 Likes

Cool!

I just randomly picked these number categories…figured it would cover most of the bases.

3 Likes

We do have members as young as 14, from time to time.

3 Likes

Actually, I feel just a bit sheepish now. I rigged the poll when I put the 35-54 age bracket. I’m 54 and didn’t want to be in the last grouping! :flushed: :smile:

4 Likes

I’m 24 years old

3 Likes

I just turned 30 a month ago.

3 Likes

I had voice hallucinations at 17 y.o. and was diagnosed at 21 y.o., 9 years ago.
I am finally stable on Latuda 10 months ago.

2 Likes

I like the fact that a good chunk of the posters so far are in the 35-54 age bracket. I think it’s important for the youngest bracket to learn and perhaps get some guidance and relief from those middle-age folks and their advice.

I was diagnosed Sz at the age of 39…I was a late bloomer to the party.

1 Like

I’m 51 one, but never quite matured, perhaps due to my schizotypal disorder.

My niece, 11 years old, asked me once: “Why don’t you buy a guinea pig”
“I love guinea pigs, but it will look foolish at my age,” i answered her.

2 Likes

I’ll be 58 April 16th…was prodromal since 1992…got full blown psychosis October of 1997. late onset at 35.

3 Likes

I’m 59. But live and make descions by thinking “What would I have done when I was 17?” far too often. It was my last sane age. I can rise to the occasion and act like an adult more than I let on.

3 Likes

I’ll be 56 this June

4 Likes

45 years old here. Still with the playful attitude of a 17 years old! lol.

1 Like

41 Here.

On the surface I don’t feel much more than 30. But underneath I feel my age.

Here’s to another 41.

2 Likes

Interesting…

Over half of us are in the 35-54 age bracket. I fgured the 18-34 category would garner the most hits. I thought this was a site for the younger crowd…or perhaps my viewpoint was skewed because the younger participants post more? Maybe that’s it.

I’m 60 so, I’m one of the old folks. Good to see there’s not a whole lot of us oldies on the forum. Or, maybe it would be a good thing. It would mean we are all living longer.

3 Likes

I will be 66 on Earth Day. I found my way here to this forum when I was 47.

5 Likes

I’ve been on and off this site for a real long time

so if you count when I joined

I’d say I’m about 16.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im 37…people of all ages are welcome I think