Pleased to meet you!

welcome to the forums @SanguineOwl …id say u like this place…hopefully ull stick around

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Owly!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

:blush:

2 Likes

Is there such a thing as a sanguine owl? I just googled it bc I thought you might be interested in birds but found nothing

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome you to the forum, we do.

Glad you joined us Owly. I’m Skunky…people call me Skunky. And don’t be shy. I don’t spray…much.

3 Likes

Hi Owley! It’s so nice that you have joined us. I have sza, too. You’re bound to find friends here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SanguineOwl!

1 Like

Ahw, thank you all for such a warm welcome! It’s nice to meet you all :relaxed:
Definitely feel like I made the right choice by signing up.
Looks like I have some folks to reply to, so let’s see if I do it right, haha.

Thank you so much for pointing out those threads Ooorgle I’ll be sure to check them out!

@Loke There’s no such thing as a “sanguine owl”, but I do like birds! I dunno, it sounded good in my head :stuck_out_tongue:

@Illvoices Normally I listen online because I can’t stand ads, but I’ve got lots of fond memories listening to FM, I’ve found lots of great songs through FM too. I typically game on PC, but I’ve been thinking of picking up a PS4 since there’s some games I want to play. I’ll have to start saving up. That’s awesome that you want to pick up photography- it’s really helped me out through tough times and it’s really fun.

4 Likes

Hey Owly
I’m a bird watcher, I love birds too.

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

WElcome my friend.

1 Like

I’m SzA as well with DiD. I hope you enjoy interacting with us. Very supportive And fun community here.

2 Likes

@SanguineOwl Welcome to the forum!

I am sort of new as well, been here a few weeks

its good supportive community! :parasol_on_ground:

1 Like

It really does sound good.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Owly.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome Owly! :wave:t2:

1 Like

Hi Owly, I too lurked for a while (about 2 years lol) before I got enough courage to join in.

2 Likes

@Illvoices a reminder for you and @SanguineOwl just a notice. It is against the rules to seek offsite communication with members of this forum.

The rules and guidelines can be found here

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.