Plans for the day

I’m going to the mall today. What is everyone else up to?

4 Likes

Me too maybe. I have to return something. :blush:

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing. I was suppose to cut the grass today but I decided to do that yesterday to get it over with. I’ll probably just watch TV and surf the Internet.

4 Likes

Returns are always so disappointing for me! I hope they don’t give you any hassle

2 Likes

Since I stayed up all night, I suppose I will spend a good chunk of the day sleeping unfortunately.

2 Likes

I’m surprised I’m up as early as I am since I went to bed at 4am

1 Like

I am going to Park City, UT, later today!! Hubby and I are celebrating our 7 year anniversary. We are staying for a couple of nights.

We are also going to play some Pokemon Go, today & tomorrow. It’s Pokemon Go Fest 2021! Should be fun.

4 Likes

Well, I’m going to build a little nightstand that I bought for my front entry way. Unpack a delivery, Breakdown boxes and get them to the dumpster, do dishes so they don’t pile up. Maybe go grocery shopping if my sister is going, she hasn’t said if we’re going today or tomorrow. Making another batch of iced tea, that’s been really hitting the spot better than coffee even. And then the rest of the time I’ll just be on here hanging with my friends.

2 Likes

That sounds fantastic! I hope it goes as well as planned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a productive day. I hope you accomplish everything you set out for

2 Likes

Went out and walked a couple miles. Trying to decide if I want to go kayaking this afternoon. Very windy.

1 Like

I don’t have anything to do this weekend, so I guess I’ll hang out on the forum and watch TV.

1 Like

i just tried writing for the first time in a long time. Back in the day i used to write essays and stuff when i got new ideas. i went to school for philosophy so i enjoy it. ive been making a lot of music recent years but im thinking of going back to writing. I write songs all the time, maybe i should stop producing and just get into writing essays and poetry again.

1 Like

This gets my vote!

1 Like

I did a laundry load of jeans and did some grocery shopping.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.