Pick a Forum Member And Give Them a Virtual Gift!

I’ll choose @Rhubot for starters…

9 Likes

That is amazing! Thank you! Gonna think of my gift for my giftee now.

For @PinCushion

Because she’s always talking about her (ass)!

9 Likes

A Boom Box for @SpacemanInvader

2 Likes

A gift certificate for a day at the Spa for @selene

4 Likes

The best noise cancelling headphones for @roxanna.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077ZNKL3R/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513890238&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Bose+QuietComfort+35+wireless+headphones+II+with+Google+Assistant&dpPl=1&dpID=41nm4MSJCzL&ref=plSrch

7 Likes

@77nick77 a blue ribbon for his loyalty and steadfastness. I’m only sorry I can’t do pictures yet.
Love yah and happy holidays, @77nick77

3 Likes

Why thank you @PinCushion. Happy holidays to you too.

2 Likes

I give @far_cry0 the gift of a cure! And a vacation.

5 Likes

Thanks @anon62973308… i wish u to have a caring boyfriend who always think of u…!!! Take care… its nearly 3.30am here in nepal i am wide awaken…might go back to sleep again…!!! Thanks…

6 Likes

A chess set for @Chess24 . Not sure if it conforms with jewish law but it’s a great chess set so hopefully you’d like it.

If it doesn’t, you can replace it with one that does and use the left over money to give to your community/temple.

2 Likes

matching outfits for @spiderpig and piglet. Merry Christmas sweetheart!

Family-Matching-Outfits-Cute-Bear-Outfits-Summer-Clothing-Cotton-Mom-T-shirt-Newborn-Baby-Girl-Boy

8 Likes

I don’t know how to post a photo but hugs to @Moonbeam for all the positivity to me, and everyone else. The photo would be a big hug.

7 Likes

Who knows maybe I’ll buy those one day*)

2 Likes

A keyboard for @PatrickT
If you already have one, this is new at least!

2 Likes

unicorn blue hair dye for @LED

23 PM

2 Likes

@Leaf how lovely! I’m gonna see if I can find these online! I give you virtual and real life love!! Have a lovely Christmas to you all!

1 Like

Thanks @77nick77 That’s very sweet! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A modern Viking ship for @flameoftherhine

1 Like

For @77nick77

3 Likes