Physical health

Physical health are one of the most important aspects in life (accompanied with good mental health)
Are you feeling good physically?
Personally, I have a very good physical health.
Sometimes I am quite amazed by the fact how my body is fast at healing.
I also never been to hospital due to physical reasons…
Only thing which is no good about my health are my feet. I have deformed feet. Will need to go through surgery. Strange genetics
Wby?

My body feels like it is rotting from the inside out

After the tests will know if it’s real or imagined

Weird foot pain flaring up when I’m stressed anxious or when I get voices

Compared to 2021 it’s definitely worsened. That’s based on being on 91 pills a week compared to 14 in 2021. Barrett’s oesophagus,polyp detached from duodenum, still on 28 day pathway(fast track to care if cancer a possibility) That’s freaking me out somewhat. Health anxiety and paranoia is a rather toxic mix. It’s nearly a year since I had the 1st endoscopy. Doing my best to reality test the situation. As in appetite is good. Just been cutting out a lot of the junk food- crisps, cakes etc

Atrial fibrillation, premature osteoporosis. Mobility better than originally expected after the falls. But 27 months after the hip replacement not at pre fall level(which wasn’t great in the 1st place- odd gait/poor balance and coordination)Can manage about 10 minutes standing still or moving about before pain rears its ugly head . Physio wants me to use the stroller more. I’ve been using it less and less indoors, so feel like I’ve failed in being told to use it more.

I’m hoping when the weather gets better to go to a cafe to have a drink and/or food. Would go most of the way by car, and use the stroller for the rest. Long distances outside using the stroller will probably be a distance too far.

Not forgetting the lymphoedema. I’m very conscientious re using the stockings .