People bragging about picking up street girls

I have a friend. I Like him, he is alright… He invited his brothers, and we had a barbecue.

The brothers of my friend thought it was cool talking about going to brothels and talk about colored people in a condescending way.

Now i feel dirty because even i was mostly quiet, i tried to laugh and establish a stupid conversation.

Sometimes social behavior is just a role you put up for the occasion, and then your are betrayed by yourself, cause you chose the wrong role.

2 Likes

You were just trying to get along with them. That’s ok.

1 Like

Yeah, but i just felt i lost myself, because i like my friend.

But i guess thats the “social arena”, putting on a role occasionally to get by.

1 Like

Personally I rejected friends who talk about prostitutes and drugs.

3 Likes

Definitely yes to talking about prostitutes, but are we not all talking about drugs in this forum ? :thinking:

1 Like

I meant like when they say they know ppl in the mafia and their drug use experiences. I had friends who took cocaine, I dumped them, even those who smoke weed because weed made me psychotic and homicidal.

3 Likes

And honestly they always got me into trouble, fights in clubs, police, etc I don’t want to die early in a knife or gun fight. Schizophrenia is enough.

3 Likes

Uh, yes, i know those kind of people and i just give them a smile and try to go away.

I met them at psych ward. We listened to the same kind of music, but besides that, i just didnt want anything to do with them, but they regarded my as “the wise guy at the ward,” so i couldnt keep my distance.
They thought i was a kind of a psychologist, so i heard about their miserable life all over.

1 Like

Just for future reference, it’s people of color not colored people

1 Like

Thanks, im just getting used to it now. Im 50 years old.

In denmark we have the same discussion, the people from Greenland don’t like to be called “Eskimos” but just “people from Greenland” - or greenlandics, or “inuits”.

1 Like

We are a violent species.

I know. They’re really crazy around here, with their bs, they try to insinuate an association with.

1 Like

I can feel uncomfortable around most people specially when they talk like that or when I disagree or think they are bad behaved but am not educated enough to debate them so I just keep quiet also to keep the peace and I am not good at debating as I don’t have much knowledge because I can’t remember it.

When people argue why I’m vegan I can’t argue because I can’t remember the facts even though I have read about them many times and the animals,environment etc

My brother says my dad is a bit racist but not to the usual groups.
He can be hateful to those who don’t work and doesn’t think they should have children.
My dad is very educated but I disagree with him but can’t debate him as I am not educated but disagree.

He gets furious if I disagree and says I’m uneducated and dumb.
I get nowhere arguing with him.
Nothing good comes of it so I just keep quiet when I disagree or he says shocking things .

If he knew how I voted last year he would think I am dumb and he already thinks so.
He would vote for trump if he was American.
I voted greens last year.
Next time I don’t know if I will vote for scomo or animal justice party number one .
My dad was furious when I said I was going to vote animal justice party.

He said people like me should not be aloud to vote because we are to stupid to vote.

My mum supports me to vote greens and animal justice party.
Sco mo has done good to n seems likeable but I feel strongly for animals and environment.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.