Penis extensions ‘do not work and should almost never be carried out’

Surgical and nonsurgical procedures to increase the size of men’s penises do not work and carry high risks, new research suggests.

According to a review published in the journal Sexual Medicine Reporting , not only are the majority of these treatments “ineffective”, but they could lead to severe complications, such as permanent numbness, penile deformity, shortening and erectile dysfunction.

2 Likes

It’s called being grateful for what you have been given. :laughing:

1 Like

my big lad needs to be shortened

1 Like

Damn Tim, now what am I gonna do ?? :persevere:

1 Like

I’m happy with the size of my “hotdog”.

1 Like

I didn’t know there was such a thing. I have an alternative as I wrote a book called Swedish Penis Enlarger and Me… this sort of thing is my bag baby.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Darn. I was totally planning on getting mine enlarged. :smile:

2 Likes

You know what I find wrong? The men who wear really tight pants and there’s an obvious bulge. If you got an extension that would be horrific.

I don’t usually pay enough attention to say whether or not it’s a man or a woman I pass, so I’ve never noticed bulges.

Hah hah…maybe I’m looking at the wrong part of the body.

Lol. I don’t know- I don’t even see faces. I’d make a terrible witness. Well, except when I was dealing with psychosis and would repeat descriptions or vehicle information to myself over and over to try to remember since I was convinced I was going to be kidnapped.

1 Like

I had a mate who went to a fancy dress party as a superhero. As part of his costume he put a pair of socks down his shorts. He figured it would look obviously fake and comical.

But no it just looked like he was really well endowed lol! He said he got a disproportionately large amount of attention from possible suitors that night

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.