Partner 's little sister

She’s a good kid, I love her like she’s my little sister. We always say she is 11 going on 28. She is a bit spoiled with animals. Three dogs two cats two birds one rabbit and one bearded dragon.

3 Likes

I have a close association with my provider’s granddaughter who is 7. I’m slowly learning to appreciate children but I have a lot of ice to chip through.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My step daughter from my ex marriage in 23 now! Gawd…time flies when your having fun!

1 Like

I celebrated Christmas eve with my family including my nephew and his wife and my sisters. My nephew has twin 1 1/2 year old girls and I’ve only seen them 3 or 4 times but I always worry that they’re not going to like me. But so far they don’t seem to dislike me and at the gathering they came up to me several times and talked to me even though I didn’t understand a word of what they were saying but they also came to me with toys in their hand that they wanted to show me and they wanted to play with me. I took it in stride and and later I was telling my sister this and she said something like, You should be flattered, I saw them going up to you but they didn’t come up to me even once!". And I was flattered. I felt like I won something, somehow, lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.