Overwhelmed Today

Yeah, i got a little overwhelmed today, i’ve taken on too much and so i had to cancel my stint at the cafe tomorrow and my mum said she got a bit mixed up and didnt need me to take her out today, so i’m taking it easy but idk what to do with myself now lol, my breathing is a bit weird though :frowning:

1 Like

First it’s too much, then it’s too little. Oh well I would rather be bored than overwhelmed.

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling overwhelmed ever since my puppy arrived home with me!

Non stop stress!

My fathers ailing health is also a factor.

1 Like

Its hard taking care of a family member, My mum has a lot of support but i still feel like i am asked to do a lot and it is stressful, luckily mum cancelled today as she got some dates mixed up but i ended up going into my clubhouse anyway, ((the clubhouse is like a safe haven for me) but i still find myself asking if i should have just stayed home and chilled.

@Leaf i think getting a healthy balance is key but too much or too little seems to cause me stress/anxiety, i am trying to be extremely careful but its like a balancing act on a shaky bridge lol.

2 Likes

You know, a dog is suppose to HELP with stress and anxiety :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol yeah so true!
But I don’t know if it applies to puppies.

Maybe only to housetrained dogs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing…maybe just give her time to grow up and it will be more stress reducing than stress causing. Puppies can be a handful.

1 Like

Yes plus she has a stubborn bladder infection that is difficult to treat.

She pees like 6 times within an hour!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot. Would make house training difficult.

2 Likes

Yes housebreaking her is nearly impossible right now.

Thanks @Bowens

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.