Original palette knifed oils of flowers coming...yayyy!

I love flowers and I love palette knife works in oil and I am getting both in my commissioned piece I am getting soon…so happy.

14 Likes

man, this is a tough crowd to get any responses about…I’m too happy for this forum I think…it’s because I am so happy , right?

2 Likes

I’m happy for you d00d, it’s just that I work during the day. Makes it hard to be here.

:blush:

3 Likes

Also? We expect pictures!!!

3 Likes

indeed…I will post a picture of it when I get it of course…

2 Likes

I wish it would just turn green here so I can use my cameras more. A bit of green here and there, but mostly dismal greys and browns still.

3 Likes

It’s 12:35 am, and I think I am up for the night. I can’t wait to see your artistry.

2 Likes

It’s not because you’re happy, it’s just that the posts didn’t really invite for discussion or response other than “that’s nice”.
Perhaps include a question or something that sparks conversation

1 Like

Cool! Do you ever create your own works? I love palette knife paintings specially abstract art.

@crimby I can post some of my paintings if you like, this original palette knife work is from a fellow artist I have known since college…she is very talented…it is her work…I don’t paint any more…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.