Oh cananananananada

Www.canadianbronieswholovejustinbeiber.com
Ha the ole insert joke into a website name…i wouldn’t click it just in case…it could be real is all I’m saying…@shutterbug were all looking at you…

I should hope so. I’m just darling in this new feather boa with matching puce pumps.

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Now their all looking at you…I turned away…us southern Yankee folks don’t like no boa beaver skinned and fell his knee…you northerners with your fancy hats eating Eskimo teeth out of tiny glasses with your Pinky’s up…as is tradition in canananada…no sir…we don’t…I think…this rant is a weird one…

@shutterbug take that and put it in your top hat…then sit on it…now you have hulk powers…

What the what? That would be impolite. Seal blubber, maybe.

Shows what you know. Powerpuff Girls rolled me last week and stole my wallet!

1 Like

I added a top hat bit to the above post…I already thought the teeth through you just steal them from Eskimo children…replacing it with a shiny beaver horn under their pillows…man that’s a time consuming hobby you Canadians have…

@shutterbug The fact that you know what puce is and can use it in a sentence is, frankly, a little alarming. :grin:

No, the fact that I have have dyed my armpit braids puce and lilac is what you should be alarmed over.

Want pics?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.