Nothing important to say

I have nothing important to say or do cause i am not important. I am so grateful for that.

2 Likes

You’re an alright guy @anon84157300. Just take it easy. You will get your chance one day about being important.

1 Like

I have nothing to say, and I am saying it, and that is poetry, as I need it. John Cage

2 Likes

There’s a post about pubic hair you can comment on up top if you wish to get your day going. :hushed: Seriously you are important. Everyone is. Take care of yourself.

2 Likes

You mean like every single bee in the hive is important for the survival of all bees even when it doesn’t feels like.

2 Likes

You can do great things in life that go unnoticed by the average person. But you know what you are accomplishing and achieving even if no one else does and that is all that counts.

3 Likes

In my mind i have done the whole lot i can imagine. But in reality its different. Its kind of boring. I like it that way.

1 Like

I am boring too

1 Like

I’m also boring. I mostly sit at home and don’t do much of anything. Not accomplishing anything.

1 Like

I am just relaxing :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.