Ninjastar stepping down

Hey guys. I have officially stepped down from being a mod. My recent health issues have finally been identified, and are being treated. Unfortunately, the medications can make me a bit loopy at times. Before I start them, I wanted to go back to being a regular member again.

43 Likes

Who’s going to replace you?

1 Like

Gonna let the current team answer that, because I don’t know if things are official yet now that I’m not on the staff

2 Likes

@anon4362788 @rogueone @Bowens @Moonbeam

1 Like

But you’ll stay a member here forum right? Off and on.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to stay here. I need support right now, for sure

13 Likes

I think @Blossom or @Montezuma would make great mods.

6 Likes

We aren’t announcing anything until we hear from the replacement.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best. :turtle::turtle::turtle:

3 Likes

I’ll miss your firm approach as a mod but am surely glad you’ll stay with us.

5 Likes

Thank you for serving us star

7 Likes

Best of luck for your treatment.

Cool that you are going to stick around.

:rainbow:

5 Likes

Glad you will still be around.

3 Likes

Hope everything goes good with your health.

6 Likes

Thank you for your service.

AND for rescuing me.

:heart:

4 Likes

It has been a pleasure working with you and thanks for all your work and service to the site. Also for your kind words and encouragement and patience as a newer member of the mod team!

5 Likes

We’re going to miss you on the Mod Team. I hope your health concerns get sorted out and you feel better soon.

7 Likes

Yes. Thank you for your service to us and the forum. You were and until this very day, have remained, helpful to me personally in learning both our procedures, rules all other things moderator related and , and like rogueone stated, you also showed encouragement and patience with me, particularly when I was brand new. I’m glad that you will still be around.

As for the replacement mod, based on what I’ve picked up in conversation with them and what I’ve heard from others, I’m fairly confident they will accept when they log on, so I look forward to an announcement about it soon.

6 Likes

I’m glad you can be a regular member while you go through your medical issues and get the support you need.

4 Likes

I hope you will post more :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes