Night Shift Roll Call

Present…

Anybody else hanging around? What’s on your mind tonight?

Is it ‘role call’?..or…‘roll call’?

I can never remember.

Roll. I’m around. Doing some other stuff so a little busy but I drop through a fair bit.

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

I changed the Header to ‘Roll Call’.

I’m here. bored. just browsing.

1 Like

Just vaping with music in bed. Browsing the forum. Took my meds earlier.

2 Likes

Yup, I’m in and out… not much on my mind… probably gonna watch 90 day fiancé here in a bit once I put my step son to bed.

1 Like

I’ve never tried vaping.

Still go with the old school smokes. Don’t have a cellphone either…just a land line.

Yup. I’m a 20th Century dude I suppose.

1 Like

I really believe that the OJ Simpson trial spawned all of these reality TV shows. People couldn’t get enough of the real life drama.

Just lying on my bed. Eat a bit more today. Been eating less since med change. But a bit more today. Wonder if it’s the meds making me eat less.

1 Like

I’m here. I should be going to bed, but am wide awake.

1 Like

Amazes me still that I’m conversing with folks from all over the world from my basement computer.

1 Like

I’m here. Just had half a bowl of ramen and I don’t feel sick so I’m glad for that. Hoping to get a bit of energy to start packing the kitchen tonight.

4 Likes

I thought if we ever organized an SZ.com party, me and @77nick77 could emcee…

@zwolfgang could drop the music beats…

and @FatMama would do the catering! :wink:

3 Likes

@FatMama would have to have several polls on what to cater first though.

2 Likes

lol!

So true!..

1 Like

But for now, I’m just dancing with myself.

Still lurve this old video!

“If I had the chance, I’d ask the world to dance”

I just talked to @zwolfgang and he’s asleep.
I’m supposed to wake him up.

1 Like

Early hours here - just watching bbc news. Waiting for tesco express to open at 6am so i can get my eggs and milk. Left the heating on by mistake so its like a bloody oven in here lol.

1 Like

Sometimes I just go for late night/ early morning drives in the car. There’s nobody around…very peaceful. I’ll stop at a 24 hour coffee joint and have a few smokes…very relaxing.

I like being alone quite often. I have a busy family life and enjoy that down time in the car all alone.