Newbie checking in

Hello everyone- I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I was on other social media outlets but they turned toxic (for me at least) so I’ve perused this forum and for the most part seems decent. I love coffee, music, and doing short research into different methodologies of life. Have a good day

28 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Specialthankyou a lot of people here like coffee I prefer tea

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Specialthankyou!
This is a great place to be when one follows the rules! :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome to you!

2 Likes

You people are very nice and thank you for the kind comments and welcoming words. I’ll do my best to be a good citizen of this here forum (I’m sure i might have a slip up here and there). So once again, thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Specialthankyou!

2 Likes

welcome i hope you find support here!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, sir.

:blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :smile:

2 Likes

I like your avatar, is that Gomer pile?

2 Likes

Yes- he was a beautiful singer and I always adored his kindness acting on tv.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us!

A few tips on things that confuse newbies:

Cake day is the anniversary date of when you joined.

The 1515 or other numbers at the end of peoples posts are because there’s a 15 character minimum to post. So people put 15s after until they get to the minimum characters to post.

To tag someone, put the @ followed by the name.

Here are the moderators if you need them: @anon55031185 @Moonbeam @Bowens @anon4362788 @rogueone

3 Likes

@CoCo thank you- i hope not to be a problem. I’m a new found learner in life. I look forward to understanding my illness more in a positive environment. Twenty years since diagnosed. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hope you will enjoy the forum.

I love coffee too.:slightly_smiling_face:

Wishing you a nice day/night.

3 Likes

Welcome @Specialthankyou I hope you have a good time here

2 Likes

Just follow the forum rules and you won’t have any issues. I’m glad you’re here. This is a safe and welcoming place

1 Like