New user status

I don’t understand why you’re only allowed 3 posts in a topic. But it only does that half of the time I’m just so???

This post is merely a way to vent my frustration about the inconsistencies of the site

4 Likes

Try to participate more…!!!

1 Like

But @far_cry0 I participate all the time?

2 Likes

Give more likes and start and post something entertaining… holy christ…!!!

3 Likes

I guess one trick will be like: you can edit your previous post and put questions in that edited post i think…just saying Edit: like i’m doing now @Noise Take care

2 Likes

I’m sorry I fail to entertain you @far_cry0

1 Like

True really I only care about the music thread though lol

I know @anon51414962 lol isn’t it kinda funny

4 Likes

Haha no need to say sorry…!! U are a good person i like u…!!!

2 Likes

Make your own music thread and i think you can post more than 3 posts in that one. Just an idea. I’m trying tohelp @Noise

2 Likes

Thank you @far_cry0 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve thought about it but I get nervous about it :sweat_smile: and thank you for trying to help me out!

2 Likes

I’m sure you’re on restricted status for a reason, but I’m sorry you’re struggling.

5 Likes

Yeah no it’s all good really I don’t care that much like I was saying I just wish the site was more consistent.

Cause half of the time it’s like “you shall not pass!!” And then the other half of the time its like “lmao post 50 times be free” so i just kinda ??? System youre drunk go home.

1 Like

I can’t remember being hugely limited when I was a new member, but my memory is also not that good.

1 Like

You can post many posts/replies being a new user if you create the topic. Unlimited posts I think

3 Likes

Yeah, I know on your own there isn’t limitation.

3 Likes