New painting 1/2 finished

I love it! Are you charging money for it?

1 Like

Yes! And misunderstood and mistreated, much like some people. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, @CoCo. Itā€™s a commission, so I was asked to create a painting and then size and price was discussed. Itā€™s helping me get through the summer, while Iā€™m off of work, so itā€™s a real blessing!

1 Like

Absolutely! What a great talent to have and Iā€™m so happy youā€™re making money doing it!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Very nice painting

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s why I relate to them. Because I feel misunderstood and mistreated in my life. They survive and that gives me hope I will survive.

1 Like

Me too, @Raven :heart:

Thatā€™s beautiful.

1 Like

Looks good. I canā€™t wait for you to finish it.

1 Like

it looks ok but yes, it is missing something :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks very neat

1 Like

I have an idea for a picture that I could never render myself. It would probably be in water color, in order to capture some of the pallid colors. But when I look out my window at night I see that the world I see has diminished to a large background of impenetrable darkness, with a few lights showing in the view. Iā€™ve always found light at night to be very beautiful. If someone could capture that beauty it would be wonderful. Also, a partial view of the edges in the window would be in the picture, and the pale reflections of the painter and a small bit of the room would be in it too. That would be the hard part of the picture. You would be inviting the viewer to share the world of the artist in this picture. Thatā€™s something Iā€™ve always wanted to paint, but I just wasnā€™t able to. No manual dexterity.

1 Like

Wow, really awesome @Hedgehog!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.