Schizophrenia.com

New and wanted to say hi

Hello I just joined the forum, and I wanted to say hi, to ask about things I need to know about the site, and learn a little bit about the people here

Welcome! I’m new as well, joined about a week or two ago. :smile:

1 Like

Im the warlord of these forums. We have all have different roles. I lead us into battle.

this is me

1 Like

Hello, I’ve been here 6 years. I’m the one with no tolerance for ■■■■■■■■. :slight_smile: I’m actually a big softie inside.

1 Like

I have been battling schizoaffective disorder symptoms since I was a kid - welcome to this site, I am sure you will like it here

1 Like

@vincal so what is your story?

1 Like

thought i would say hi.
take care

greetings…welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome! I’m new here too.
I joined just a few hours earlier, lol
Nice to meet you:)

1 Like

@iluminati I was born with visions of people that could and would during my childhood, rape, beat, and verbally abuse me. The stopped at around age 11, but even though they stopped hurting me they still kept with me to berate me and try to make me fail. This led to drugs and other bad things, namely depression and anxiety, which I have suffered with to this day.

Hello and welcome. I hope you like it here and I hope this forum helps you as much as it’s helped me.

Hi, welcome to this group, I’m sure you will enjoy yourself here, we speak about every kind of topic besides SZ, anything we want to share.
I’m the Muslim in this group, I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I had schizophrenia for 11 years and diagnosed with borderline personality as well.

Hi :smile:
I talk too much :frowning:

Welcome to the forum :smile:

@EarthChild I hope you don’t mind me asking this, and I do mean this with genuine respect…

Were you raised Muslim, or did you take that faith later in life?

If that is too personal a question, please ignore.

Hi SurprisedJ, I am a Muslim convert, I have been Muslim for three years now.

Thank you… If you don’t mind me asking, what attracted you to the religion?

I like the way the Muslim women cover their hair and whole body in modesty, and I like the way the Muslims pray prostrating to the ground, and the scientific miracles in the Quran. Thanks for asking :smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome. :slight_smile: i hope you like it here.

Welcome~~~
I think you will love this site.