Never without a buddy

I’m always chatting up myself with pretty good dialogue. It’s like I’m always invited to a party…it’s just that I’m the only flesh and bones entity there. I want to say that I’m blessed to have such a healthy relationship with myself. Like in the song “Lithium “ by Nirvana goes,”I’m so happy because today I found my friends they’re in my head.”

2 Likes

We are all here and every one scared of each other, I am so scared I have stopped PM

1 Like

Conversations with yourself is a way for you to never be bored and guess what??? I’m never bored. I’ve been a self-conversationalist since childhood so I’m well versed in it.

1 Like

I usually speak with myself,
or with voices.

2 Likes

Me too, I have not spoken to any one and talking to self is like, debating with self and it becomes so much that it becomes evident to others.
At least I talk here but rarely I get a conversation made, because after 4th reply it say to PM and I don’t want to.
Here its like an open office with transparency to the whole world.

1 Like

I hear ya- I don’t PM people because it freaks me out. I show my picture as my avatar because I feel like that is me opening myself up to others in a cozy way.

1 Like

You know the best way people say is to stay busy, That’s because self talk would reduce, I just went out to the beach today. Once Sec I will upload the pic…

It was raining too… so did not enter the water.

3 Likes

I’m landlocked so there are only the lakes around me for beaches(just not the same as the ocean). Talking is always a good exercise it’s just I only really enjoy it with myself or talking with family.

1 Like

I just call people. I prefer chatting with real people than with the voices in my head. Talking too much to voices makes them more prominent imo.

2 Likes

I don’t hear audible voices in my head too much anymore. It’s now just regular dialogue with my inner voice that everyone has.

2 Likes

Not everyone has an inner voice, but I get what you’re saying.

Anyway, I wouldn’t indulge in it. It’s important for your well-being to also focus on the outside world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.