Nerds..nnerrdds

I like it :heart_eyes: and you can wear those year round, not just on the 4th.

1 Like

Totally! And I can even yoga while fresh2death

1 Like

Hahaha neat. Iā€™m actually reading a book on space and related concepts right now. I think itā€™s called the universe in your hand. Itā€™s very good, Iā€™d definitely recommend it.

1 Like

I used to make a living out of my nerdiness, I was a computer programmer living in a foreign country - double trouble!

5 Likes

Yall got the useful nerd genes, like my brother, he is a professional white hat.

I got like theā€¦ World of Wacraft type of nerd genes lol.

2 Likes

Hey @far_cry0 now I know why youā€™re far cry. My kid just discovered that video game and now I have to add PlayStation at his wish list. :smirk:
( there is also a visit to St. Petersburg and a survival weekend at savanna on the list)

1 Like

Savannah survival weekend? Are you nuts? :stuck_out_tongue: How old is he? (I mean, is he old enough to realize that itā€™s time to say NO to his mom? hehe)

hey @Sarad i like playing games that why i put my name after it(game-farcry)ā€¦
why donā€™t U post a pic of ur beautiful kidsā€¦!!! Are they adorable.how many do u haveā€¦???

Thatā€™s his wish list.
I did played that Bear Grills stuff with him. Huge mistake.
St.Petersburg apparently has the only completely preserved fossil of a baby mammothā€¦:rolling_eyes:
He is four and half.

2 Likes

Just one kiddo. Enough for this life. (:

2 Likes

Im a slightly skilled geekā€¦but im a masterful nerdā€¦lol

1 Like

Good job reminding me of Jupiterā€¦watching. Video of its moons orbits was awesomeā€¦it looked like one close moving fastā€¦two further out holding handsā€¦and the fourth seemed like ours slower and furtherā€¦if im not mistaken this was first video of this kind minus our own moonā€¦very coolā€¦

1 Like

I did a dismantling study of sizzurp.

it is the benadryl and alcohol, not the red 40 and blue 1 and high fructose corn syrup, that makes one sleepy.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I am very much anti nerd as in having no nerd like qualities at all.

Meh. Nerd 101 is proper reading comprehension. Like posting in the correct category.

d000000000000000000d.

Iā€™m a bit of a nerd too, do I fit in on this thread? Do I need to go full nerd? :nerd:

1 Like

Pics or it didnā€™t happen. :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking for my 3d glasses and my pink lipgloss

2 Likes