Nerds..nnerrdds

Have you ever used your nerd for evil…

In 9th grade typing class i copied the best persons profile and changed it to my name…the teacher had no idea…programs shouldnt be so simple…thats the only one i can share legally…

3 Likes

Nah! I only use my nerd skills for good. :innocent: :nerd:

2 Likes

I use my “nerd” skills to help my grandma use the internet. I feel like a Jesus then. :angel:

8 Likes

I hate troubleshooting for old people lol…no offense grandmas …

2 Likes

I use my nerd skills to give my computer to my friend whenever the tiny wizards inside go on strike. She negotiates with them until they agree to start showing me the internet again.

2 Likes

Calling all nerds…
1 hour 15 minutes until Juno orbit insertion manuever

3 Likes

Jupiter is the giant gas Planet that protects Earth by sucking in space debris that would otherwise hurtle towards us and cause disaster.

1 Like

Sort of like a the Hoover of the universe, cleaning up the space dust bunnies.

1 Like

Nerds—Look! :nerd:
@flameoftherhine @Patrick @shutterbug @Sharp @Anna

Here’s the live NASA TV feed

5 Likes

There’s a house in range of my directional antenna using WEP on an old access point. Cracked it for free wireless access. Does that count?

2 Likes

Yes, that counts, oh über-nerd

1 Like

A campfire, a tablet, and WiFi… Life can be pretty good. :heart: :grin:

1 Like

Do you have marshmallows for s’mores?

Kid has s’mores and we have campfire hot cocoa. Trying not to go crazy on calories.

1 Like

Main engine burn started, will continue for ~35 minutes to get the Juno spacecraft into orbit. They are currently interviewing a thermal engineer. I’m in nerd heaven! :heart_eyes: :nerd:

2 Likes

Can’t think of anything nerdy I might have done :confused:

@asgoodasitgets I wonder what the Spanish word is for nerd? Maybe, it’s El Nerdito? :thinking:

Gringo maybe lol

1 Like

Q: What does The Starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

A: They both circle Uranus and get rid of Klingons.

(Thought I’d rehash that old nerdy joke) :wink:

3 Likes

6 Likes