Negative symptoms/Avolition - Let's fight it together thread

Okay! I’m in! 1515

1 Like

Yes! Challenge Accepted!

1 Like

I’ve got some ‘manscaping’ to do. It’s starting to look like a Chia Pet down there.

(I know…I know…TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!) :wink:

2 Likes

I’m booked through tomorrow, but if you attend to your intimate hygiene, I’ll clean out my car over the weekend :innocent:

1 Like

Went to the bank . Went to store bought pair of jeans. Did a couple emails. Made some coffee today

2 Likes

put dirty dishes in the dish washer.

Have you done it yet?

if i win on the roulette i will give my son a 200 euro note

I need to take a shower!

Take a shower!

I also need to take a shower! And I need to clean the toilet! :scream_cat: What should I do first?

I just took a shower! Clean the toilet first than take the shower, you’ll feel cleaner :blush:

OK, I will clean the toilet and shower after my morning coffee. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Washed up some crockery. Toilet duck in the toilet. Will leave it then clean. Put washing in the tumble dryer.

1 Like

I am done cleaning the toilet and showering. :smile_cat: Now I have to write a plan for the day and a shopping list and then my last task for the day will be to go to the store to buy food. :scream_cat: Hate buying food. Later today, if I have the energy and motivation, I will solve math problems and read my book.

2 Likes

You are on a roll! :smile_cat:

All right, here’s my awful situation for this weekend. I am thinking about it and don’t know how I’ll get it all done. I’ve procrastinated a lot, and now these things need to be done by Sunday. To top it off, I’ve finally succumbed to the flu that’s going around.

I have to work today until 4.
I have to pick up my textbooks for my classes, and the bookstores close at 4 and aren’t open over the weekend.
I have 4 responses due by Sunday based on the books I haven’t gotten yet.
I have to take a quiz by Sunday based on books I haven’t gotten yet.
I have to buy cat food by 9 pm Saturday, when Gus will be expecting to be fed food that is not currently in the house.
I have to do laundry.
I should change the sheets on my bed.

All I want to do is curl up in bed and die.

I think I’ll use my lunch break to get my books. I’m really angry at myself about this one. I should have been more on top of this. At the very least, I should have checked the bookstore hours before this morning. But I am in the two week overlap between work and school, and I’ve been a little (now a lot) sick, and it is what it is.

Very reasonable. Go get those books. Self sabotage is not an option.

1 Like

Yeah but there’s always dishes to put in the dish washer.

1 Like

Let me know when you’re doing it tonight, we can do it together.

It’s the new year and I’ve been trying to gear myself up to clean out the closet and get rid of old clothing that doesn’t fit me… and get rid of the boxes of stuff I haven’t touched in over a year.

I open that closet… look at that wall of boxes and get instantly tired. :sleeping:

I need to clear out the stuff from school from my desk. You get to one of those tasks, I’ll do it now.

2 Likes