Need help...idk how to explain

Ive been on risperdal 4mg since 2015 and with depakote 750mg in 2022. Ive always been feeling…empty since taking risperdal. ive been losing my memory lately. Ive been realizing i have emotions that never been felt before. Cannabis helps me realize this. When im sober im nothing. Cannabis also helps my memory and become talkative. So…this is weird… i experience a diffrent life with weed… when i say life…i say life

1 Like

At the end it’s a matter of if you can tolerate it. But talk to your pdoc about it first…

I just think people knows what im trying to say. What im trying to say is something everyone goes through. But im one of those late people

1 Like

Tbh I wish I could still smoke, but it triggers my psychosis. You need to be honest with yourself before jumping in that lifestyle.

Im not committed and not delusional or pretending. I just dont have resentments when sober. Maybe i was autistic when birth.

1 Like

Cannabis alters your mind, but in the long run it is probably bad for you, especially when having a mental health problem. You should look into supplements instead.

I just dont have creative mind anymore since medication. I never grew up from what i remmeber before taking medication. What kind of supplements? Im not using cannabis everyday.

1 Like

Feeling “emotions” is normal on weed. That’s why people smoke. I feel the same when I smoke or drink.

Usually I just feel empty and have anxiety. I guess it’s what people call being normal?

Right. But im not talkative or having a memory when sober. I just…‘dont see what i need to see’ when sober.

2 Likes

I feel ya… is psychologically very difficult to quit.

I’m not talkative either. After my psychotic break I suffered from severe memory loss. It’s like half of my brain was removed.

I think if you feel risperidone is altering your persona perhaps it’s better to switch meds?

Risperidone just made me depressed. I quit that drug after a week or two of taking it.

Its not the cannabis high im talking about. Just saying. So i forget things when sober. Even doing small things.

1 Like

Supplements like lions mane, bacopa monieri, inositol, b vitamins etc. If you are interested you should use the search function on this website, there is a lot of information and user experiences. Just search for supplements. Also you can look up the website nootropicsexpert.com

Personally I don’t like weed. I remember after trying it the first time I had aftereffects that lasted for more than 1 month. That can’t be good. I haven’t had any in 12 years or so. I only used it a handful of times though. I’m through with it.