Need advice from bodybuilders

Focus on macros. If you need protein for your goals do it. Shakes are good for right after the gym. I take caffeine through out the day. It not entirely focused around when I go to the gym. Just some bcaa and beta alanine before.

Packs like he one you are thinking of are really to keep you at top condition. I’m not entirely sure what’s in the one you mentioned but it’s usually a multi, fish oil (which I would take), diaretics to look vasucular, fat burner. Get yourself tested and see what your deficient in before you buy something that’s loaded to the teeth with things you may not need.

If you are just started out keep your diet top priority and learn what works for you in the gym.

1 Like

Oh my. Fat burners and loads of caffeine with a mental illness oh my!

I take it you haven’t talked to your dr…

1 Like

Bonus bcaas are awesome especially if you have tardive dyskinesia but be careful some are made from human hair and feathers. Seriously do you research there is arsenic and a lot of lead in some supps

1 Like

I looked up Animal Pak, and it claims to facilitate growth hormone and testosterone. I would avoid because it may increase aggression.

2 Likes

Yeah you really have to research

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.