Need advice from bodybuilders

i started go to gym and thinking to buy animal pak ? what do you think is it good desision ?

1 Like

My husband is a bodybuilder. Ill ask him

1 Like

Animal pak? What’s that?

1 Like

So my husband and his best friend are both body builders. They said the same thing. You can’t trust what they say is in it because they do their own testing. You’re better off getting a good standard multivitamin and drinking some caffeine before your workout.

1 Like

No animal park is not safe

1 Like

Thanks for answering, me too think it’s for professional athletes … I will buy regular multivitamin

sup spook, not sure what you are going for. a bodybuilding metaphor/ aspect is good if your aiming for it. its none of my business what you are doing…but you gotta understand that…like starting anything. first know the basics, if your trying to prove something… good… but if your trying to be the best, ask HIM. if not…stop asking questions. just keep yourSELF in check, that’s all you need…

1 Like

Yo bro… if ur like sensitive to caffeine… Well i heard caffeine isnt great for sz anyway… I actually stumbled on Stim free pre workouts last night… one i remember was Pump HD. but i think that one has green tea extract…

All im saying… in my opinion make sure ur familiar with the ingredients ur taking… :wink:

No. It’s not really…useful. Unless you take your body building very seriously and try to gain as much mass as possible via progressive overload, roids, creatine, over eating, ect. I would not recommend it.

I wouldn’t even recommend over eating because then you get this

When Arnie look like this

The stomach stretches and it’s very hard to get to shrink and still be a bodybuilder.

yo, Arnold is old man~…he ran out. lol. but nah he was a good work out guy. I would like him as my partner. to be honest I never did have a partner to work out. whatever, Arnold is good~…but he was only the best for European champion or something like that. then he became a hollywoood showsmen. which of course, he’s the man.

I wouldn’t trust him tbh. I’ve seen him in pumping iron and he was a sneaky devil. Not only that he was a jerk to the guy he beat.

whatever, I don’t blame you. there is a lot of “fakes” or people who like to put up a front, I didn’t c his entire career…I just know what I heard. on basics, he has a 6 day weekly routine going on~

Yeah no doubt he is good at what he does. He’s a smart man.

yea, he’s a smart man, is it looking out for himself?..or should I ask a greater question…he was the governer for a SEC after all…

1 Like

Yeah being smart doesn’t necessarily mean they are looking out for only themselves.

1 Like

Actually Arturo i heard that bloatingness is actually from roids haha… But maybe im wrong… i just saw it on a fitness channel… I watch a damn lot of fitness channels LOL… the body is fascinating

1 Like

It’s only a phenomenon of today’s bodybuilders. In the past this has not happened. Also there are people who have taken and take roids who do not have that problem. Everyone wants to blame things on roids when it’s not the case.

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t think they were still around. That’s funny. I took their entire stack for about 8 months back in 2010 when I was deployed to Iraq. This was me at home and during the deployment:

Untitled

I was making a good money and had nothing to spend it on, so I basically took their entire stack:

• Animal Pak
  • Animal Flex
  • Animal Cuts
  • Animal M-Stack
  • Animal Test
  • Protein (cheap, because that crap was expensive)

I cycled through them and I didn’t take them all at once. I can’t tell you if it “worked” any better than if I didn’t take them, but I was definitely more…motivated. My job while I was deployed was to fix radios, but I didn’t have any radios to fix lol so I was in the gym all the time to fight the boredom.

The animal pak alone is WAY too much. Unless you’re at a professional level, your pee will be neon yellow/green. I’m absolutely not kidding about this, your pee will glow. The animal pak is basically a multivitamin (fit for a horse), but I might be wrong as it’s been a few years.

It’s pretty pricey for what you get so if anything I would spend the money on Protein and BCAA’s. Those alone will get you very far. As a rule of thumb you’ll want to avoid taking supplements like this until you’ve peaked your natural limits which won’t be for a few years of consistent training.

2 Likes

isometric exercise.

2 Likes

Back to supps. My dr approved the pre and intra from kaged…their gluatmine, bcaas and hydracharge. No creatine carnitine caffeine. The products are fermented and you can usually find someone that has them on sal. The glutamine also helps my immune system since I developed long qt and can’t take most cold and fu things. Maybe I should be a spokesman kaged for the people that are “kaged”

1 Like