My sister just told me, that she was never half of the pretty, that i am, but this made me feel bad

Sorry if this post is dumb, but this happens sometimes here…
Yeap, my sister always claimed, that I am way prettier than her, but this currently makes me feel bad… Paranoid maybe idk… Guilty? idk, maybe…
Well, I was so ill for so long time, that its scary probably… I was also very limited because of the illness… I lived with suicidal ideation and nothing more than this since I am 10 years old… Then, I lived with it, plus mostly paranoid thoughts… yeah, scary…
Now I have this bunch of somatics too… And when my sister told me this, I felt badly :confused:
She also knew me always ill since my birth and once she said in my back, that I am a zombie… She is very energetic person too, I sometimes have problems communicating with her…
Well, I guess its a sister thing :slight_smile: But I just hope my sz will get a bit more relieved one day, am a bit tired today from all this…

1 Like

I guess I am surfing on unpleasant feelings now, isn’t it?..
Well, I am still on the 7,5 mgs of Zyprexa, plus the bigger dosages never helped those kind of feelings… guilt, shame, paranoia, all this since the diagnosis…
I want to try to beat them with efforts, but lets see…

My sister is prettier and more intelligent than me but we’re different people so I don’t really care. I think it also comes with age. I’m 43 and don’t care if I’m fat. And I don’t care if I’m pretty and I don’t care if men like me or not.

I was an honorary graduate from my high school. I’ve helped a lot of people. Just random people and I gave birth to two babies.

1 Like

ok, cool… I am sure you are quite intelligent too… Tbh, I complex now, that I am intellectually disabled when the others compliment me… I suffer still, you know…a lot… All my ill friends had something in life, while me, I have to deal currently to not be paranoid in order to be able to sit calmly on the couch… I deal with soo many bad stuff, that I am really a sick person and quite alone the most of the time…
Its sad I had to endure this without being able to talk for decades… When I first saw my pdoc, I wasn’t able even to complain or to talk… So they tried on me for ten years every possible med with no success… anyway…
I wonder now just if i’ll do it on 7,5 mgs of Zyprexa…

So should I keep the lower dose besides some passage feelings like this? Somatically its better like this also by some moments…
I mean I should take some pain too with this diagnosis, isn’t it? I was in pain on the 10 mgs, believe me…

My sister was meaner than ■■■■ to me growing up. She’d tell me frequently how ugly I was. I rarely talk to her now even though she lives ten miles away. At 36 my priorities have changed and I cut a lot of people out who caused me undue stress.

1 Like
1 Like

If you were uglier than homemade sin I’d still be your friend.

1 Like

I think it’s age too @Loke. I don’t care if I’m pretty, slender, intelligent, or admired by men and women anymore because I used to be pretty, slender, intelligent, and admired by everyone. I had my day.

1 Like

Oh, I always admired my sister, ya know :slight_smile: In fact, she went a bit away from my life and suffering, but she told me once, that its cause she has one life… But its my sista still :slight_smile: She teched me many things, who made me a cooler person now lol :slight_smile: I wasn’t raised only by my mom, but also by this character of my sista :slight_smile: . I wish we had better relationship with her, but I struggle even to talk, so its difficult. But she is still by Bella Hadid lol :wink: .
I am just bad at taking compliments I guess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.