My sister found this thing in the woods

no i’m not, your being dramatic now

the thing scares the ■■■■ out of me and its just a pic, i’m just sharing my opinion, sorry if it scared anyone, not wanting to :confused:

1 Like

I think just agree to disagree:’)
Its okay to be superstitious.
Unfortunately i have grown fond of the Thing hahaha. It’s staying.

2 Likes

thats cool 1515

1 Like

I doubt it’s been outside in the elements overly long since the wood hasn’t deteriorated all that much. The hair kinda looks like it’s from a horses tail.

I wonder why there are a bunch of nails in its forehead? :thinking:

1 Like

In Hawaii, tiki heads with open mouths are bad luck and belong outside the house. A famous spirit guide in Hawaii said so when she came to look at my mom’s boss’ house. I wouldn’t have that lying around in my house…

3 Likes

That thing is sweet. Skunks don’t believe in such supernatural ideas. Just be sure if you someday decide to sell make sure you aren’t doing anything illegal. Doubtful but still possible. You should name it Bob. It looks like a Bob.

:innocent:

2 Likes

Nails in forehead. Maybe it’s a very bad carving of Pinhead from Hellraiser? Idk.

:grinning:

3 Likes

Haha. I think it looks kinda cool. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think if this is an aboriginal artwork. Aboriginal artworks are a lot different than this.

It does look like a tiki though.

I’ve worked with Cree people and their statues are nothing like this.

1 Like

Put it in your garden, that thing is awesome.

2 Likes

Ok, so i’m not aloud to have an opinion then? what is this world coming to when you cant state your opinion?

1 Like

It’s just an interesting carving.

It only has power if you give it some.

It’s probably more pacific islander than anything. Lot’s of cultural things like it around. Not sure about any of the history. It would be interesting to research. It’s not a good debate over superstition or religion. It’s just a simple and interesting carving.

2 Likes

I don’t mind your opinion !!
I asked for opinions hahaha

1 Like

I think it looks like Will Smith.

1 Like

omg this looks so cool
I have art inspiration now lol, I should get into sculpting and just make weird ■■■■ like this

1 Like