Schizophrenia.com

My mom is awesome!

I had to drop off some stuff at my parents place so my mom gave me a jar of homemade chicken noodle soup, some homemade waffles and some homemade gingersnaps. I’m spoiled lol

21 Likes

oh yayyyy…how cool…my mom supplied steaks for my nephew and I to grill…delicious Easter dinner…had a good time…glad you got to see your mom…

5 Likes

Sounds good! I’m debating whether to eat the soup tonight or waiting until tomorrow.

5 Likes

My grandmother used to send me home with a big jar of her homemade veggie soup. Holy crap that stuff is good!!!

4 Likes

hehe my mom is awesome too. Nice to hear that there is more people with awesome mom =)

3 Likes

Oh yah my mother takes me out grocery shopping and she helps me pay for cars and buys me lunch ------ I always ask her if she wants a pound of alaskan king crab legs as a thank you :upside_down_face:

I love my mother dearly she’s such a great person

3 Likes

Nice!!! I’m jealous

3 Likes

Lol mama knows what food you like

3 Likes

My Mom is awesome too

3 Likes

My mom is awesome too!!!:rainbow::heart:

2 Likes

So nice to hear that many of us have wonderful moms

3 Likes

I don’t have a mom cos mine died when I was a kid but if I have a question my stepmom is always willing to help. My grandmother always let me stay at her house on my college breaks. My aunt filled my fridge once when she realized I didn’t have food (I’m not one to ask for help really). Things like that

2 Likes

My mum is awesome she taught me not to care what others think.

I’m glad you have a nice mum, @FatMama

3 Likes

Those are moms i think

2 Likes

They are. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How sweet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My mom is a bit of a crabapple but she cleans up and makes the bed and the couch and does so many things every day that say “I love you” so it’s not totally necessary for her to be lovey dovey on top of that.

I’m really glad to have her and I’m glad she had me young, so we could be a part of each other’s lives for longer.

2 Likes