My little musical stuff

Moon Safari is/was a great album.

Too bad it’s tainted with memories of ■■■■ people for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you looking for a house made of concrete and glass, from which to throw stones?

1 Like

Oh, I’m fairly certain the people I introduced that album to think of me the same way.

So what?

Hey @DetunedGuitar I have a weighted keyboard and i recently bought a midi-usb cable, i downloaded fl studio so i can make my keyboard do different sounds now it had a few presets built in but not much,

still i’ve not experimented with it much to my shame, your desk looks nice with keyboard underneath, i think i need one like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Both your piano and guitar playing are incredibly clean! I really like this, subbed to your soundcloud, let me know if you wanna create a guitar jam together, don’t think my piano chops are up to your skill level though, you have some wonderfully off chords in there, I can tell you know what youre doing musically!

2 Likes

In my opinion, you’re very gifted to know how to play all those instruments in that manner.

For that reason, you remind me a bit of multi-instrumentalist Marc Rebillet.

Keep playing and performing!

1 Like

That is a sweet set up man. I love your desk

1 Like

Oh thank ! it’s really very nice. I’m going to think about the the jam because I’m having trouble devoting myself to something like that. :confused:

Yes. :slight_smile:

It took me a little while to do it. I had difficulty choosing and finding the items. I bought the desk at “Thomann.de”, it’s a cool online store but I think only avaible in EU.
https://www.thomann.de/gb/zaor_miza_88_xl_grey_wenge.htm
There’s a lot of desk in this online store.

I’d love a desk like that but i haven’t got the space lol my flat is pretty small

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:

@mrhappy
Here I live in an very cool building wich belong to the “state”. I pay a moderate price.
So I have some space to live and make music.
But the problem is that a I have negative symptoms so I’m not very “productive” sadly…

See you soon !

1 Like

sorry about that negative symptoms, i had that bad once, its better now, i hope you feel good enough to be more productive, i am trying to do that too.

1 Like

Thank you. I hope so…

New improvisations…
I couldn’t record a proper video, cause my stuff on which my smartphone is placed is too short…
:confused:
I think i haven’t worked my composition enough too.

4 Likes

Holy Shite! This is really good!

2 Likes

Thanks @OTL !
I don’t know Marc Rebillet.

1 Like

Amazing @DetunedGuitar… . … :innocent:

1 Like

Your desk is epic!!

1 Like

I love your work!

1 Like