My IQ is 114, probably more

lol Lieutenant Dan :exploding_head::muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

@anon94176359 is Bubba

2 Likes

My IQ is over 9,000.

Have they built a door your head can get through?

1 Like

Man Bubba is the coolest!

1 Like

Don’t get your lower lip caught on a trip line. lol

I like shrimp too just like Bubba

1 Like

They are 7 different kinds of intelligence like body intelligence when you are good at dancing or martial arts. Painting pictures is another form of intelligence.

1 Like

It’s an old meme.

1 Like

You have to be pretty smart to work on time travel and be a computer simulator. :innocent::shushing_face:

1 Like

I’m not up with memes. They’re not something I’m in the habit of using. Hence if it was a comical remark,which I’m bad at detecting anyway,rather than cynical and serious, it went over my head.

1 Like

@insidemind you’d be great in the Air Force with research and development

1 Like

I scored 125 ages ago. To be honest now I don’t have the will to sit through one of those tests.

I get by with my intelligence level at work, so that’s good enough for me!

@TheBest

My mom cared a lot about my schooling.

OP

I’m not sure what my IQ is. My med records just say above average intelligence. Doesn’t feel that way sometimes.

1 Like

lol :muscle::exploding_head::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m not as smart as I used to be. I can’t even spell “IQ”.

1 Like

My official iq 110.but i feel so stupid.i can understand nearly everything without require too much explaination but i can not use that information properly.and i m not good at problem solving too.

That’s pretty high dude. 110 is good. You can be an accountant or something.

1 Like

Anything higher than 100 is good in my book. There are people out there with IQs of 50. I’m happy and blessed with an above average IQ.

Well, you know english, so that’s hard…