My Dr prescribed

Fioricet for my COVID body aches anyone heard of this?

I think it’s a barbiturate whatever that means.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of it. Is it working?

Not really. It also had acetaminophen and aspirin in it.

Sorry to hear you have COVID. I had it last year and it sucked:/. Get well soon!

1 Like

Thanks @Waffles

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it. I’m sorry it’s not working, that really sucks. I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon @Turtle43. I’ve never heard of that. I hope you don’t get Covid.

1 Like

I’ve got long COVID

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Thanks @SpringRose

2 Likes

I do not know a ton about that med, but I hope it works for ya! Covid sucks :face_with_thermometer:, I hope you get well soon :pensive:

1 Like

Lol. I meant I hope you don’t get long Covid. You already said you had Covid. I’m sorry you have long Covid.

You still have body aches from Covid? How long have you had Covid?

1 Like

3 weeks I was diagnosed

He told me to drink emergen c for the zinc.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve taken it. Migraines, I think.

ETA: I just saw the comment about tylenol, and now I know exactly what it is!!! Butalbital-Acetaminophen- Caffeine. I have a giant bottle. It’s often a first-line treatment for migraines in the ER, combined with the anti-nausea med, Reglan. It can cause rebound headaches, and many, many migraine meds can cause heart problems, so I’ve been told not to take it more than necessary and never to take more than two in a 24 hour period, and only two days out of a week. I take it less than that. You have to be careful not to mix with other meds that may contain Tylenol/acetaminophen, like Midol or cold meds.

Further edit- Don’t let my comment about the precautions for migraine meds and rebound headaches worry you, though. You won’t be on it for years, I’d bet, so it’s probably treated differently. Sorry if I said anything worrying.

1 Like

It’s okay thanks Happy

1 Like