My dog loves The Farmers Dog , dog food so much

I mean, she really gets excited for mealtime now. Both breakfast and supper. I just gave her her breakfast and she was dancing around like a maniac as I was getting it into her bowl.

She had better like it for what it costs, though :stuck_out_tongue: .

If you can afford it, I would highly recommend it at this point.

I got it mostly for health and to lose weight, but the enthusiasm she has for it is definitely an added bonus.

14 Likes

Maggie girl! :dog:

Happy she’s enjoying her new and fancy food! :slightly_smiling_face: :crown:

6 Likes

Pretty sure we need a video now!

3 Likes

I want to get The Farmer’s Dog for my dog but I don’t know if I can afford it and we don’t have room in the fridge.

3 Likes

I think Shadow would love it, but mostly she gets a boiled egg with her dinner to make her coat shiny. Sometimes, tho, I’ll use food stamps to buy her some frozen marrow soup bones. Farmer’s Dog is too expensive for me to make it a regular food for her…

2 Likes

I think I was mistaken
After further research I discovered that the Farmers Dog is actually pretty darn healthy!

The dog food advisor ( the number one dog food rating site) ranks the Farmers Dog five stars!

If my puppy continues to suffer with digestive issues and itchiness, I may switch him over to the Farmers Dog

I’m glad that cutie pie Maggie loves her food! @Bowens

4 Likes

@Bowens

I’m glad Maggie likes The Farmer’s Dog dog food.

1 Like

i saw the superbowl commercial and considered it until i saw its over $100 for two weeks worth of food. and that was with the new subscription 20% off

2 Likes

I follow the guidelines to make homemade food for my dog and freeze part of the batch and refrigerate a few days worth at a time.

I use different types of animal, poultry, seafood proteins and I include organ meat when I can.

I also include veggies and fruits.

However, right now money is tight so that’s not happening.

What I was doing before we had some big bills to pay only cost me $30/month, which all things considered is cheap.

I cook some of it for him some for us.

There’s a butcher I go to for deals. Plus I shop sales at the grocery store.

My dog is elderly and I need to do things to get him to eat.

I’m lucky in that my dog is a senior who only weighs 10 pounds so he’s cheap to feed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.