My deep apologies I have no excuse

It’s OK. You did your best. It is what it is. You have to take care of yourself and your mental health. If that means quitting a job and taking a rest than that’s what you should do. At least you have memories of successes to think about.

I’ve been close to breakdowns many times at jobs, it goes with the territory. I’ve come within literally minutes of having serious breakdowns or relapses at certain jobs and then some miracle happened and I went on. I got diagnosed in 1980 when I was 19. I got back in the workforce in 1983 and I have been working almost steadily ever since, albeit mostly part time. That’s more than thirty years. But during that time I had as much as a year in between jobs sometimes. And some times I had months where I didn’t work. And I had a nasty relapse too.

You did the best you could and you have nothing to be ashamed of and you don’t have to explain to us because we already know how hard it is to function. What I mean is that you don’t have to justify your actions to us because we are not judging you or looking down on you.

1 Like

Sounds like a plausible plan. Most of my jobs have been part time. When they ask me to work more I will, but I don’t offer.