My cake day

My cake day was on 4th November but nobody friggin bothered to wish me.

Is this forum community callous?

Not that i care but what use about community

1 Like

Apparently you do care. I’m sorry it got missed.

1 Like

I’m so sorry no one saw it was your cake day. I’m myself am guilty of just waiting for other people to notice cake days and birthdays and then just responding on those existing threads. I hope you can forgive us. No slight was meant by it

1 Like

Happy belated Cakeday @steffifan! :cake:

2 Likes

Don’t sweat it, @steffifan!

I’ve come back from different handles and I’ve actually forgotten when my true cake day really is. I think I joined the forum close to 6 years ago.

There’s just so many posters and so many cake days, that sometimes we miss a few. Don’t take it personally.

1 Like

Happy happy cakeday to you @steffifan!

2 Likes

If you weren’t posting people didn’t see the cake next to your username. I normally start a cake day thread if I see a cake next to a username.

So belated cake day ! :cake:

1 Like

Happy Belated Cake Day :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

thats ok.

but about the caring thing no i dont care

Happy belated cake day!

If it makes you feel better, we all forgot @Rhubot’s cake day once when she had already been a moderator for over a year. Sometimes they just get missed, and it’s never intentional.

1 Like

thanks all even if its a belated one @LED @everhopeful @JustTrish @anon39054230 @CoCo @LunaNoir @Ninjastar @Wave

7 Likes

I guess we all blew this one!

who-wants-cake-fail

5 Likes

You’re an important part of the community!

1 Like

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t have made a post complaining about it.

no i didnt care and i wasnt complaining
its just that i have seen other cake day threads and so opened this one to just bring it to the forums notice

1 Like

You didn’t post for a very long time. I think ppl forget the name of users who don’t post for a long time. And if you don’t post on your cake day we can’t see the cake next to your name to know that its your cake day.

3 Likes

And happy cake day! :cake::birthday::cake:

1 Like

thanx @Aziz what u say makes sense. u r right if i post on cake day then ppl see a cake beside my name and they then know it.

anyways so be it.

btw how r u? long time no see

i miss @anon80629714 butterfly and some others

3 Likes

I am ok thanks for asking, still have negative symptoms but still better than without meds and positive symptoms. How about you? How its going?

1 Like

@anon80629714 has stopped her meds and last time she posted she seemed delusional and in psychosis sadly.

1 Like