Moods struggle

Do you struggle with regulation of your moods?
Personally, some days I feel amazing for no reason, and on some days I feel terrible for no reason.
Like, it happens out of nowhere.
I noticed it’s very correlated with my thoughts which I am not always very good controlling at.
Sometimes I truly feel like I am OK, and then booom I start overanalyzing everything and both my mood and opinion about myself wents down :confused: my goals are also shifting. Acceptance vs trying to be perfect etc.

2 Likes

I get dysregulation too, at first I bought it was bipolar but it’s not, it’s related to autism… Im waiting for some DBT to help me learn to deal with it.

1 Like

My mood always change like the weather

1 Like

Without unknown pattern

1 Like

Good idea. I heard DBT works well with such problems…
Overall therapy is always a good idea, but combined with a truly good therapist. I still haven’t found the right one. @Milly

1 Like

Idk why but it sounds funny in some way :smiley:

I truly feel the same

1 Like

Not anymore now medication. I got tired of those random erections when I was in mania.

1 Like

I have problems regulating affect…but I also have borderline personality disorder along with the sza. DBT and CBT has helped me deal, but I wish I was also on a mood stabilizer.

1 Like

I am quite not sure why I have this problem… I always was a bit moody, but with the start of first psychosis this worsened, too.
My pdoc doesn’t think I have full BPD or even bipolar.
Maybe it’s just my personality

1 Like

Try betterhelp therapist choose you according to your specific needs . And you can change them whenever you want . There are good therapist I use it

1 Like

www.betterhelp.com it cost 200 for 4 sessions but you can ask questions and advice and chat with your therapist everyday. And also you can participate in group sessions once per week

1 Like