Men with jewellery

What is your opinion on men with jewellery? I don’t wear any but I have a ring that fits on my pinky (thanks to my weight :smile:), and I feel like wearing it now.

Chains, piercings and bracelets are common. I’m pretty conservative though so I am doubting myself.

Nothing wrong with it, but I don’t wear any personally. I usually buy things with a practical function anymore. I may buy something aesthetically pleasing with a function, but I don’t buy much just for the sake of aesthetics alone. It almost always has to have a function.

3 Likes

Of course, I am predicting the end of money. But gold will still have value, and that’s why I bought it.

2 Likes

It can be really cool, or can be too much

2 Likes

In my opinion - life is too short to worry about what other people think. If you want to wear jewellery as a man, then go for it. I wear tiaras, but i’m aware that this is mostly “allowed” if you are a member of the royal family. To hell with that! I think they’re beautiful so i wear them. Wear your pinky ring with pride!

4 Likes

I wear a necklace and watch every day. I even sleep with them. And I like them.

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of gold and silver chains and earrings on men, but I like hippie jewellery on men - things like leather bracelets and necklaces, and shells and metal pendants.Watches and one or two silver rings are ok too.

1 Like

If it’s something you like, don’t worry about everyone else’s thoughts. You do you. Life is too short to worry about what looks okay to everyone else.

3 Likes

I don’t have an opinion on it.

It can be done well it can be done poorly, just like anything I want people to be comfortable expressing themselves and stuff and jewelry is another way to do that.

1 Like

I have four rings I can’t take off due to weight gain. Need to get them removed soon

1 Like

I like it. I wish more men felt comfortable doing it. I like it on women too. Even the crappy hippie, homemade stuff. I love the idea of decorating yourself.

4 Likes

I used to wear a watches but because of phones don’t need them plus someone took them

2 Likes

I like bracelets and necklaces. I wear a green bracelet like 90% of the time.
Id like to get a nice necklace with a meaningful emblem on it. I had a really cheap one with a feather on it but at some point I decided it was tacky.

I’m not sure if I could pull a ring off. But I have seen some that I thought looked great. Issue for me is that proper jewellery is stupidly expensive, and cheap stuff often corrodes or leaves a mark on your skin. I also have very big hands and feel awkward getting sized lol.

1 Like

I used to wear lots of jewelry.
Bracelets, earrings, nose ring, rings chains.
I wore only silver.

This was when I was a lot younger.

Today I just wear a watch on my left wrist.

1 Like

I wear my marriage (or wedding) band around my neck on a steel army tag chain.

Completely for. Functional purposes cause the ring scratches my phone.

I think jewelry looks good on other people. Can appreciate it.

1 Like

To all of my dudes out there: Get that pedicure, go pamper yourself, and when you’re looking fresh and clean you should put on that golden chain neckless, and wear your fancy watch and rings.

I see a lot of dudes on here sounding insecure about their life choices that others deem to be feminine, and all I have to ask is why the hell aren’t we allowed to pamper ourselves? It feels good to get a nice scalp massage, it feels good to get a professional haircut, and it feels good to have a spa day. It doesn’t make you less of a man to give yourselves the feeling of cleanliness and relaxation.

The only thing that isn’t “manly”, and I don’t use the term in an overtly macho way, is to worry that others think you’re not manly for giving a damn about your appearance. We are all human, and we all enjoy looking and feeling nice.

2 Likes

I personally dont like jewelry i find it uncomfortable

1 Like

Ive always wanted a necklace but i think i would look stupid with one.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, I’ll wear it for a week or two and see how I travel.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.