Men’s preferred underwear poll

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Boxer-briefs
    • Free ball

0 voters

It won’t let me vote. You have it set to admins only.

I tried fixing the poll to allow anyone to vote.

2 Likes

Ok who’s the free baller

3 Likes

I like boxer briefs becuase they don’t ride up my arsehole at all and keep my balls nice and tucked up. With boxers your balls are just free to fall out the sides and they sometimes ride up my ass becuase they are so loose. That means they’d need to be changed everyday becuase they may have ■■■■ stains on them

3 Likes

Mhmm, nice,

I can taste every word.

Sometimes I require the secure packaging of boxer briefs. Like exercise for example, one does not need the nuts swinging about, possibly causing chafing within the inner thigh. I find briefs a bit too restraining in addition to the stain occurrence. Boxers are preferred on off-exercise days as I sometimes enjoy a good hand tuck.

1 Like

Oh for sure, with exercise it’s a must. I could never wear briefs, the chaffing on the inner thigh would be too much .I also like the elastic of boxer briefs on my hand when I put my hand on my balls

Girls also have a similar type of underwear without the flap obviously, you know their really good tight fitting and accentuate their curves

I prefer briefs, and so does Mr. Star. Did you guys know there is lingerie that caters exclusively to men? There is the sexy stuff, but also just some very cute briefs that look very nice and are way more comfortable than the stuff you buy in bulk packs. We buy all high end underwear now, because it lasts so much longer and is more comfortable. On average, we probably spend the same amount on underwear, since we don’t have to replace it every couple months.

5 Likes

I am a boxer/brief kind of guy. But I only get y-front versions. Am mortally afraid of the buttons on my jeans coming open and getting done for flashing someone

Just to finish up the thought, I’d in no way suggest a free ball (esp if a zipper is in play). Swimming allows for it even though swim trunks have a strategic inner lining. Without the lining, I’d go with jockey briefs just to be sure.

@Ninjastar: I buy my underwear in bulk but I feel it comes at a risk. I have a batch of boxer briefs that have lost its elasticity after just ~100 cycles in the wash. They now sit among the starters looking for some time and only see it when a wash is overdue.

I have worn boxers ever since I went to college…tightie whities are such a drag to wear and they look hilarious on a man.

How much did you pay, and for how many?

They were purchased at Macy’s roughly $15 for a 4-pack. It’s not the money it’s the principle. i should decide when to retire undergarments.

I wear boxer briefs or briefs, I don’t like boxer while wearing jeans

I like boxers.

…more space for ‘ballroom dancing’ if you catch my drift. :wink:

1 Like

And may I just say that I am finding this thread to be very informative. :blush:

4 Likes

I mean, if you are paying roughly 3.25 per pair, you kind of get what you get.

To be discussed. I have a set of Hanes boxers from JC pennys. Easily ~300 washes. They are intact, bright in color without an overbearing cloth feel- silky smooth to the touch. I bought them in New Mexico during a episodic mania. I think I paid $5-6 per unit.