4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

In a parallel universe I got hit by a car crossing this here street and died

In another one I got hit by a car but I survived

In this one I made it across safely though :blush:

I always would say things like this w my friend

1 Like

There was a chicken crossing the road when I went to the mailbox the other day. I just remembered.

:chicken:

1 Like

I like the many worlds theory which says there are an infinite number of universes and everything that can happen does happen. So right now one parallel Universe is branching off this one where I go upstairs and make a cup of tea, another where I sit here and read this forum, another where I am dead, etc…

That means that in at least one universe I don’t’ have schizophrenia, I am a billionaire, I’m dating a smart beautiful woman and life is great, lol

2 Likes

I think this is what explains deja vu.

1 Like

Did you know there’s about 2.5 chickens to every human on earth. 20 billion chickens on earth. Only about 8 Billion humanoids

I wouldn’t consider it too rare to see one :wink:

Was it white or black or brown tho :thinking:

1 Like

Thank god for alternative universes then. I’m such a great success…somewhere

I’ve heard deja vu is a sign of your memory processes memory’s with a different enzyme and it makes you think you’ve seen it already because it goes into “stored memories” rather than “new memories folder” @fractaled

2 Likes

It’s not rare to see them at all, especially here. This one was an escapee.

He was a stereotypical white one.

What made the event strange was our timing.

I told him I’d see him on the other side.

1 Like

I look for animal symbolism

Back in the day really psychotic I saw a Herron way aways from the water

Looked it up “a sign the heavens are communicating with u”

Next day I see a diff type of bird. I say that’s strange :thinking: to see them there and I looked it up. Another sign the heavens were communicating with me

Damn so I must have been Jesus.

Seriously though I was an atheist before the birds turned me into a believer lol

Sounds silly to me now tho. But the license plates we’re talking to me also

1 Like

I don’t agree.

When I get deja vu, it’s not uncommon for me to remember where I really was, when I saw myself thinking of the place I’m now in.

It happens a lot. I remember both being here, and not being here, remembering.

I’ve yet to find someone who knows what I’m talking about though.

But it’s odd, finally getting to a deja vu you’ve had. Relieving. I’m still waiting on one, where I see yellow bells or flowers. It’s usually only a few months before I catch up to them, so should be soon.

1 Like