Married woman

I think this is a really bad idea, getting involved with a married woman. I think it is wrong, and I think you know it’s wrong as well. If you thought it was okay, you wouldn’t have come here to all but confess; you would’ve talked about joy, not guilt. I don’t think you’re a bad person. Chasing intimacy is natural, and getting it, no matter who from, feels good. All that said, we are rooting for you. You deserve only the best. Good luck!

2 Likes

Wont affect my mental health - i honestly know what im doing

2 Likes

@Fellowman

Thanks for the concern. But i honestly believe the husband doesnt give a toss - he was in the pub earlier today - and was carrying on like nothing is happening. I actually spoke to him and lied thru my teeth saying i never saw her. I honestly think there marriage is over.

They air there rows in public and on facebook - so i know if he had a inkling i was bonking his wife he would be banging on my door - but i honestly think he doesnt care. I think hes just given up.

1 Like

It sounds like you’re realistic about the situation, and you know she’ll cheat again. You’re a grown man so no one has the right to tell you what to do whether we agree with it or not. Just take care of yourself in the meantime.

3 Likes

Yes @CoCo i am realistic. No doubt she will get bored with me and move on - im certainly not assuming its gonna be a long term thing.

Frankly - im just enjoying the affection and attention while it lasts. Sweet as kind as she is - she certainly doesnt compare to my ex-wife. We both adults at the end of the day “having a dabble”

2 Likes

I would say I’d never sleep with sleep with a married woman, or a woman in a relationship, but it’s been ten years since I have had sex or any kind of intimacy at all so I probably would if I was in the same position as you. I’m very lonely as well.

@Naarai I had sex with a woman in my twenties that was married…and I was friends with her husband and he tried to get us in a dual couple sex party once and it didn’t work out but I later hooked up with his wife a couple times…now that I’m older I feel bad about it…but it didn’t hurt their marriage…he knew what we were doing. I just don’t feel comfortable that I commited adultery. I doubt you will have to worry about regret…I’m just saying how it made me feel. I’m totally cool with you sleeping with a needy woman.

2 Likes

I wonder where are all the horny married women?

They should come to me, I can take care of them… Hours and hours, for real. I have DE

1 Like

Apparently I need to speficy it’s a joke… Ppl are thinking they’re the ■■■■

1 Like

Shes left now anyway - and ive told her to bugger off and make it up with her husband - in reality thats where she belongs. Was fun tho - while it lasted.

2 Likes

Good for you!!!

1 Like

I always say I’m not messing with a married man or a man who has a gf.

I never cheated on anyone either except when I was married to my ex. I used to daydream about being with other men but I never physically cheated on him. My husband was just so immature that I was miserable with him.

He acted like a little boy and has no ambition. He’s so intelligent but he refused to go to college to better himself.

1 Like

@Loke
Yeah in all truthfullness i wouldnt have done it if i wasnt drunk and feeling lonely at the time. I think we were using each other. But she was here for a few days - and to be honest i was starting to get irritated. Yeah sure - it was bloody good fun while it lasted, but in the bigger picture of things im happier doing things on my own in my flat. Honestly dont think i could have carried on with the deception anyway.

1 Like

I don’t see how people can cheat. If you work and have kids where do you find the time or have the energy. I was too tired to cheat plus I didn’t believe in it.

I think my ex husband cheated on me though. I found out that he was paying someone else’s phone bill.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.