Marital status - poll

Widower since 2005.

2 Likes

Was engaged but that went to hell. So single again

2 Likes

Didnt know so many of us were single. Cheers, single gang.

5 Likes

Accurate statistics as I read somewhere that 80-90% of schizophrenics are single.

3 Likes

Also about 85% are unemployed.

3 Likes

Single and happy to stay that way!

1 Like

That doesnā€™t surprise me given my own personal experiences, but that stat does make me feel better knowing Iā€™m not the only one in this boat.

1 Like

So 80 % of the forumā€™s schizophrenics seems to be ā€˜singleā€™ or ā€˜single, divorcedā€™, so basically single. I do not know if this is surprising or not, but it feels that it is correct and schizophrenia is a lonely illness, many people are alone as I am. Thanks for participating in this poll.

4 Likes

I suspect this to be a pretty accurate poll of what the general crosssection of our community. It was an interesting and worthwhile little poll @mjseu !

I have decided to keep my marital status private on this forum

Donā€™t feel people need to know if Iā€™m single or not.

Itā€™s not like this is a dating site so I feel safe that people assume that we donā€™t get romantic here

Since itā€™s a recovery orientated mental health site.

I donā€™t need anyone to know therefore if Iā€™m single.

Iā€™m 44 and single. I just havenā€™t found the right person yet. I dated a few women over the years but a couple of them tried to trap me in a relationship. 2 of them wanted kids and I didnā€™t. I donā€™t mind being single. Relationships just complicate life. Iā€™m a simple person and like to keep it that way. I donā€™t think Iā€™m gods gift to women but people canā€™t figure out why Iā€™m single. It drives my mom nuts because all of her friends say Iā€™m good looking. My neighbor flirts up a storm with me all the time. Sheā€™s a hot redhead. She likes to get touchy feely. Sheā€™s married and the last thing I want to deal with is a jealous husband.

1 Like

Married, hopefully for a long timeā€¦ Walmart is taking a while to fill my bipolar meds and itā€™s making it hard on both of usā€¦ And my borderline personality disorder donā€™t help

1 Like

OK fineā€¦ Since you are all so intrigued.

I am dating someone since a week now at most.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.