Lost my cat tonight

We had to euthanize our five year old cat named Junior, at the hospital tonight. He needed a surgery that we could not afford. It was very painful. I will miss him terribly. I have to see my doctor tomorrow, and I won’t be in a good frame of mind. What a way to begin the new year.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

1 Like

Sad news :frowning_face: Do you have other cat/s?

Yes, we have an 11 year old cat, too named Reggie. He is a good cat, just isn’t as cuddly as Junior was. It’s ironic that our 11 year old cat outlived the five year old cat!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Hope your 2019 is a good one.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this! I have just said goodbye to a dear pet and know what your going through. Look after the others and yourselves!

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about Junior. I hope Reggie can at least give you some comfort. It’s always hard losing a pet. Take care of yourself.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss @anon78876561

1 Like

So sorry to hear that
It seem to be sad year my relative died too
In first days of year

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss, take care & hope that things get better

1 Like

I’m so sorry. That’s awful. I hope you find some kind of comfort.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. We just lost our boy three weeks ago, so i know what you’re going through. Take gentle care of yourself as you get through the first few days without him there. ((HUGS))

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.