Looking for neuroscientist....Admin can you be any help?

I am trying to find an email address of an neuroscientist to ask about my rare symptom. I think my rare symptom is curable since i have improve it up to 90%. A neuroscientist might pin point the cause and how he thinks can be treated or cured. If you know any email address. Please provide me.

Since nobody else replied I googled it for you. I found the Society for Neuroscience http://www.sfn.org/about/about-neuroscience. Maybe one of their staff members could direct you to someone more specific or you could search the member directory.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I have also found a web site that have many neuroscientists with their phone number and emails.